Research administration is an important part of the clinical trials processes. Developing study budgets, negotiating contracts, and performing coverage analyses are all specialized tasks that require specific training and practice. If done effectively, these processes can save your institution time and money, in addition to ensuring billing compliance. Join research administration experts from PFS Clinical for a 5-part webinar series on the following topics:
- HIPAA for Research - June 15th
- Coverage Analysis for Drug Studies - June 29th
- Coverage Analysis for Device Studies - July 13th
- Budget Basics - July 27th
- Contract Basics - August 10th
This webinar series will be hosted by SCRS. Register here.